favorite band

favorite band
wuhuu

Monday, December 14, 2009

what a shocked..

today my parentz & I went 2 JJ..we ate at d food court..so many people there..especially teenagers like me..hmm..while i was waiting 2 pay d food, suddenly some girl stand in front of me..i don like 2 look at people so i like..wuuaatt was she staring at..??then i look at d girl & realized its my fren from highskul..wuu..wat a shocked..she still remember me..waa...so touchyy..haha...i like numb as i look at her..like hard 2 say..mayb juz shocked kot..haha..but then i can manage 2 said her name..full name..how incredible huh...we change information like where we study & wat our major...another shocked dat make wonder all the way after meeting her, during waiting for d line at d counter 2 decreased..she's now taking drama klas..mean she learn acting, directing..waaa..never expect it..but i solute her bcoz she never change..still happy go lucky & xsombong..haha...it is amazing 2 me dat smpi laa nih xdek pon yg laen dr yg laen..means smue kebanyakkn bile kmpl blk will b in d same faculty...like computing..engineering...she's different then..hmm..bile fkr blk..kecik2 smue impian..cita2 nk jd doctor... architect...but then wat happen..???everything change...different...xsape sngke wat will b in future..huh..??well i guess its rite then..hmm
then after dat...we went 2 MPH...i was disappointed when what ive been looking for...a book..already sold out..wuaa...why..???why...???then my mum said juz take any book & read while waiting 4 my dad searching for book at golf section...hmm well..then i found one book..its new..i can tell dat...it bcoz d book was located at d new section & i seen d cover at d cinema b4...coming soon movie...wuhuuu...i took & read..i didnt realized it already late...my dad said he thought i was somewhere wif my mum..mayb shopping..haha..my mum asked if i want d book dat i was reading at dat time...well...of coz i want it..i love story book..especially english..no offend but i realized dis when i was about tenth dat i would dream like d story was true...well..it would b bad if i kept continue.. so i change by reading only English novel..haha..ok then..see ya next time..weee.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers