favorite band

favorite band
wuhuu

Sunday, December 13, 2009

mess behaviour.. :(

i prefer 2 wait & watch...supposed not 2 said anything but when someone trigger me like push me into a bad situation..that ****...hate 2 get angry...but i dunno what happen now that i get angry easily...even something stupid..no big deal but somehow become opposite..yesterday, i was angry with one of the workers at casamoda...actually there's nothing at 1st but then suddenly she's getting on my nerves..she act rude 2 my mom...what can i say..i can calm & cool if it happen 2 me..but when it happen 2 my mom or my dad..that really make me angry...no one can talk rude 2 my parents..or my sisters...they are me..but then it wont take too much time 2 make me calm since i'll realize that it was humiliating..then i regret.. embarrass..hmm..hate 2 get angry...hope i can control myself in the future..since its not good for myr health..haha..maybe its darah muda kot...easy 2 get angry..teenagers...haha...
today also i get angry wif people that working at kdai makan..she's toooooo rude...dh lh dtg negare org...make it like their own negare...xsedar diri...lucky my sis not wif me bcoz if they were around, then it's going 2 b a mouth fight...well..we backup each other...that's a sister hhuuddd....hahaha...then today i teman my aunt for shopping...waa...her driving style can coz me a heart attck or high blood pressure...she was n her own world..like only she got a car...haha..its not big,.juz a myvi..itu pon xbley bwk elok2....rase mcm nk ltk notis at d back said.."pliz, stay away from dis car or juz ignore dis car or juz potong as long as u can"...or.."i juz tompang dis driver, dunno who she is"...or.."pliz dun blame her or pliz kill me d passenger"...hahaha...wuhuu...terrible huh..well...nk xnk she's my aunt..have 2 accept it whether like it or not..husshhh... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers