favorite band

favorite band
wuhuu

Thursday, December 10, 2009

trip to kampong....weee :)

Yesterday I went to Sri Menanti & Kuala Pilah juz for fun..of coz my dad yg drive..haha..my dad, my mum & I went to Sri Menanti Golf Club bcoz my dad needs to pay the bills & after dat we juz round & round watching kampong environment ..watching a real kampong house..it's amazing u know when u actually can see smthing dat hard to find in ur life..i met lembu, kerbau, kambing...& most important but grooss was their poop...wuhuu...dats disgusting u know...it all around the road..full wif their poop...there was one incident that may coz an accident 2 us juz bcoz of kambing biri2..my mum suddenly shout makes me & my dad shocked & realized it juz a kambing dat rushing on to the road..haha..funny....then we went 2 see my greatgrand's house but sad it's bcome worst coz no one taking care of it..my dad suggest dat we do smthing like cleaning the house, come back maybe twice a week..i dunno if he serious or not..well..my dad..haha..we used the new highway dat already open 4 public...so except from using bukit putus..we can use the new road but still at the end it will combine back altogether..haha..but its scary coz my dad said it used a lot of bridge & it may not still..wuhuu..dats scary huh...well...gtg..we'll see next time k..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers