favorite band

favorite band
wuhuu

Sunday, July 19, 2009

bad day..

yesterday wa a bad day...
i went home by trainn alone and b4 dat jam at uitm coz of my latenesssss...
i didnt hear my p rang and i got mizkol 6times from my dad..
he got mad at me bcoz he worried i was sleeping in train..
it want my intention make him worried but wat can i do..??d bus full wif people n i cant move a lot..so..?
huh..i felt bad for my mydelf and for my dad too..
its wat i have to face as im d youngest and gurl..and "anak abah"..haha..
so no heart feeling..love my dad n my mom...
.....
today..my fren suddenly attack me bcoz of something dat actually no big deal..
huoo...hold on...wat d **** was all about..?? wat i did wrong..??
is it bcoz of she cannot go home while my fren n i can go, she can juz spit it to me.?
waa...so now we have to care for her feeling but wat bout our feeling..?
for all i knew, my classmate, i can say entire my classmate had "kecik ati" wif her..
she said without thinking 1st..then hurt our feeling..but if we did dat to her she got angry..?/
wat kind of rules she's using..??
dats wat we know bout people from "***"...they all like dat...easy to recognise..haha
hope i can graduate ASAP...so fast i can get rid of her from my life...cannot stand anymore..wuuuu..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers